About Us

 

Improved Living is a humble family business. We import most of the products on this website in bulk directly from hand picked factories.

 

Right now about 70% of the products are imported from East. The other 30% are locally manufactured or locally sourced.

 

Our products are carefully selected and tested before we put it on the market in order to ensure that you get the best quality.

 

We ensure you pay the Lowest prices because we cut out the middle man and sell directly to you. Because we are an online shop we do not need to waste money (Your money) on fancy shops or unnecessary expenses.

 

When you order online you have the choice between paying with PayPal, EFT or direct deposit via Payfast.

 

You will also have different shipping options and we can assist with courier services. Arranged Collections are welcome.

 

We ship orders Monday - Friday anywhere in South Africa and also to Neighboring Countries like Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Swaziland and Mauritius.

 

99% of the time we will have stock and we will send out your order within 24 hours after we received the payment. 1% of the time if it happens that we run out of stock we will have the item ready for shipping within 10 days since we receive new shipments every week. We try our best to avoid such situations but unfortunately it does happen from time to time. 

 

Most importantly - happy customers make us happy.

 

Please remember we have a 7 day money back guarantee policy on ALL our products.